Real Estate Sales Consultant
About the Role
Property Excellence is a locally owned fast growing Real Estate Agency in Moree, NSW. We are seeking a highly motivated, enthusiastic Sales Consultant to join our team. The position is a full time position, however flexibility to suit the approved applicant is ensured.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Managing your own listings (position will come with existing listings for the approved applicant to manage)
- Sales negotiation including liaising with both Vendors and Purchasers
- Attending and carrying out market appraisals
- Open homes and private inspections
- Database management
What you need
- Great ethics, honesty and integrity
- A positive attitude and mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great photography skills and creativity
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Current drivers license and own vehicle
- Current Real Estate Certificate of Registration or Real Estate License (if the approved applicant doesn't currently hold one, they must be willing to obtain either)
Beneficial but not essential
- Experience in a similar role
How to apply
Either email your resume plus cover letter to email@example.com or drop your resume plus cover letter in to our office at 1 Frome Street, Moree.
To discuss further, please feel free to phone Dominique on 0428 851 086.